How to Apply
Please read the Letter to job applicants below
Complete the relevant application form (Teaching or Support Staff)
Complete the Equal Opportunities form
Write a letter of application to accompany the forms - this is your supporting statement, addressing your suitability for the role with reference to the Job Description and Person Specification. This should be typed, and no more than 2 sides of A4.
Please return your application to HR/Recruitment, Twyford CoE Academies Trust, c/o Twyford CoE High School, Twyford Crescent, Acton, London W3 9PP. You can also email applications to [email protected]. Please do not send applications by fax.
Please also note the following:
- Please view the Trust's Policy Statement on the recruitment of ex-offenders in the list above
- No CVs and no agencies
- Please ensure you use the correct postage for the weight and size of your letter if posting your application
- If your application is successful you will be contacted within one month of the closing date and asked to attend an interview. Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Safeguarding children and young people:
- The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service), previously the CRB. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/crb-criminal-records-bureau-check
- You will also be expected to sign and adhere to the school’s Safeguarding Policy. Please see the Safe working practice agreement in list above